mei-

金曜日, 4月 22, 2005

2.4[friday]

argh, so pissed today.
for recess, i went to run 6 rounds to "train" for the monday's napfa. i thought that if i could at least FINISH that damn 6 rounds without stopping, it would be good enough.... but ARGH!! i stopped at my 4th round!! i actually stopped! wth!? i rested at the side of the track... well, of course i cant accept it so i went back to finish that 2 rounds. after 1 round, i stopped again!!! this is sickenning.. forced myself the last round and guess what. to include all that stopping [incase i stop during the test] and seriouslly, i cant be more dissapointed than today.... it's like... HALF AND HOUR!!! argh. f*** this.... the test is in 3 days time. if i DARE not get my A, i'll fail the test and train more before my re-test and i MEAN IT. shoot, forgot to train for my pull-up.. need 19 to get that A... ... ... ... ... ... ...
spilt it.
posted by mei- at 7:37 午後

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

<< Home